You can also use a function to manually adjust the costs of one or more items this is useful dynamics nav calculates the contents of the unit cost . Manual versus automatic cost adjustment costing features in microsoft dynamics nav 2013 inventory costing methods are supported in microsoft dynamics nav. 5 1 module 5 cost accounting module overview the cost accounting module supplements financial management from microsoft dynamicsr nav 2013 with operational . Archerpoints costing experts discuss how microsoft dynamics nav calculates the unit cost of an item. Is there no standard functionality in nav 2013 to calculate sales prices based on cost most of our sales prices are based on either cost markup or cost margins
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.