When an anthropologist and an economist combine to write a book about consumption it is not a sermon against materialism nor a moan against consumerism the world of . The world of goods it is well understood now that consumption goods communicate cambridge studies in social and cultural anthropology. Download citation on researchgate on jan 1 1979 mary douglas and others published the world of goods towards an anthropology of consumption. The world of goods book read 7 reviews from the worlds largest community for readers this book answers questions about why people save why they spend. In this pioneering work a leading anthropologist an economist join forces to bridge the gap between what anthropologists know about why objects are
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.